hf1

MEOS...

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: MEOS...

Postby fimc » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 am

I quite like mine tbh, although I prefer my tots and I've a few bumbles on the way... :wink: They are quick drying and are slim fitting although as pps have said they're wide in the crotch.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:05 am

I realise you have passed on them now, but just for interest, we used MEOS from birth until potty training on Charlotte. They were a great nappy for us, we used them unboosted (although neither of my 2 have been heavy wetters) and they become her nursery nappy once we moved onto pretty pockets at home - they were more reliable than pockets so better for nursery.

They aren't everyone's cup of tea - pretty boring and shaped quite generously between the legs (but therefore I found very reliable) but a great workhorse nappy for us here :D They worked out great value too - we bought them second hand before Charlotte was born and as I say they lasted until the day she pt'd. If I hadn't been lured by pretty nappies I would have saved a fortune :hohoho:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:34 pm

I love bamboo MEOS on Blake, they are very slim fit for the level of absorbancy.

Although in the last 2 weeks they are a struggle to fasten on chunky Blake! :roll: :giggle: I am hoping he will slim back into them.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies