hf1

Onelife BTP?

My avatar
hannabelle
Clothie
Clothie

Onelife BTP?

Postby hannabelle » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Has anyone used these and/or the wraps? What are they like, and will they fit a newborn or are they best left until a bit later on?

Are they the same as the motherease ones or is it just that they look really similar?

A friend is giving me a hamper of 20 plus wraps that she never got around to using so it is a bonus if they are any good, otherwise I will pass onto another friend :)

Would be interested to hear your views!

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Onelife BTP?

Postby freckle » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:15 pm

These are the first nappies I bought when I started cloth - got about 15 second hand. They obviously aren't as colourful or exciting as many others out there but I found they worked pretty well. I wasn't too keen on their wraps but just used ME wraps instead. I also have some ME nappies and I can't tell the difference between them except the tags.

We started with cloth after the newborn stage so can't help you with that one.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 pm

They are very similar to Motherease. We used MEOS on Charlotte from 5 days old until she pt'd so yes they do fit a newborn, although some people prefer not to use them as they are very bulky on a small baby. Charlotte was 7lbs 4oz though so not huge and they were fine. I found them a very reliable nappy. If I hadn't been lured onto pretty nappies by naughty people then I may never have used anything else.

They would be useful to make up a stash, you need so many nappies in the early days they can be a back up or a laundry day nappy even if you don't have them as your main nappy

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 pm

they are a very reliable nappy and last well too and very adjustable tho i find them wide in the crotch

My avatar
hannabelle
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hannabelle » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks for your thoughts! The nappies have arrived and I may be a bit weird but I actually like the plain-ness of them :)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies