hf1

What to buy???

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

What to buy???

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:00 am

DD is growing out of her newborn nappies so i need to get some bigger ones. I preffer fitted two part nappies so she is in mainly tots bots at the mo. Are there any good WHAM made nappies i could try? (would preffer my money went to a wham rather than a large company). I do'nt have a massive amout to spend in one go so would need to buy just a couple at a time.

Is it worth trying to sell on out grown nappies on here? I tried ebay but my listings just got removed :(

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:20 am

Hi! Certainly worth popping your used nappies on here - wont' cost you anything! :D

I've gone more down the pocket route and I'm having a blond moment thinking of wahms that do 2 parters!! Kiwi Quick Flips, Baby bufters, ummm umm, will have to have a think, sorry not had much sleep!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:55 am

Thought my computer had a bit of a blip after I posted, seems to have disregarded my message.
*www.weenotions.co.uk do 2 parters and pockets as well
But we found after Kayleigh started on solids that we really started liking our pocket nappies.
Ebay stopped listing used nappies a year ago, and as it is now if you list a used nappy and get reported (yes some people still troll thru and report people listing against the policies of ebay) then you will have listings removed. I would say certainly list your stuff on this forum, but as a lot of us have bigger babies, you may want to think of listing on
*www.usednappies.co.uk as well (which is an auction like thing).

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:36 am

*www.clwt-twt.co.uk are like tots only wahm. also slimmer and in lovely colors

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:41 am

Also puddlepants and nappydashery.co.uk have lovely fitteds too

And hollowoak.mumzmall.co.uk

Probably more I'll think of later :D

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Not sure if hempresto is back up and running yet, it's a WAHM-run company but the nappies aren't hand-made, iyswim. Similarly babyidea *www.mamdesign.net are a mum-run company but factory made and imported here from Finland.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:56 pm

easy peasy nappies are w0rth a l00k. Bimbles, bumbles and bambeasies. they d0 a hemp nappy t0 but I haven't tried it.

The easy peasy hemp jersey b00sters are fantastic f0r night nappies and p0ckets.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies