hf1

Can anyone convince me to keep my Fluffles....

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Can anyone convince me to keep my Fluffles....

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm

I have 4 size 2 fluffles that I bought b4 ds was born but have never used them due to their huge bulkiness. I've read that some people have found them to be great night nappies when they've boosted them.

Is there anyone out there who can testify to this and convince me to keep my Fluffles, otherwise I will have to put them up for re-homing (not even toilet trained yet :hohoho: ) I would like to know what success people have had with them as night nappies, what they have stuffed them with and what wraps work well.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Can anyone convince me to keep my Fluffles....

Postby moonfruit » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 pm

I have used a well stuffed fluffle at night for both my boys. They are both relatively heavy wetters and I found they worked with wool or fleece.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:52 pm

mummytofive wrote:I have used a well stuffed fluffle at night for both my boys. They are both relatively heavy wetters and I found they worked with wool or fleece.

me too with some bamboo in the pocket and never got any leaks - but I sold them when lured by other things ...

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

:idea: Thanx for the reply.

Have you used other night nappies as well? Just wondering how you have found them compared with other makes. I know WNNN, HL and Hollow Oak all do good nappies but I don't own any as yet.

Trying to determine whether to keep them or sell them on to help fund one of the above.

My avatar
susanjayneh
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby susanjayneh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Having tried virtually every nappy on the planet - Fluffles are by far my favourite. I love that "fairy baby" fat bottomed look. Especially teamed up with a tots bots fleece wrap. I sadly gave all mine away :cry: as they are a bit too bulky for a 2.5 year old to run around in.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm

We used fluffles exclusively for the first 7 months, and then I was tempted by fluff-friends to try WNs and Ittis etc.

I can honestly say that fluffles are great NN. We have got some WNNN and a HL (but I'm selling that, as I find it too stiff). I also love the 'fairy baby' look, and at night the bigness isn't a problem. They work especially well with fleece, but we use them with PUL during the day. They are the nappies I reach for most often, and I know that my husband prefers them to the AI2s and the other night nappies.

I boost with bamboo at night, but we don't boost during the day.

One massive bonus is they are exceptionally fast drying, and so the four you have would probably be all you need.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 pm

If it was me, I would get rid of them. I found them way too bulky and I don't like mf nappies, especially at night as they are quite "squishy" and can leak easily. There are far better day and night nappies IMO

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Seems like these are a real love-em or hate-em nappy. Looks like the only thing to do is try one of them.

Thanx for all the advice :idea:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies