hf1

Easy Peasy Harmony hemp nappy

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Easy Peasy Harmony hemp nappy

Postby mamarozi » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 pm

I have two Easy Peasy Harmony hemp nappies....and dunno what to do with them. If I snap them down to smaller setting, they are too small, but they are way too big when left on bigger size. The description sounded so great...trim fitting...hemp...absorbable...right now I think they are crap! Anyone using those? Any advice?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Easy Peasy Harmony hemp nappy

Postby Allie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm

I sued to use them on my toddler as night nappies before she potty trained. I stuffed them with size 2 prefolds and they fitted her fine from when she was about a year old. Unstuffed they were useless. I've tried them on my son and they don't fit yet but I will be using them again as night nappies as they were excellent under longies for Harriet.

hth :-?

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 pm

I won't be able to sell them on here anyway, so they might as well sit in the drawer for few more months, till they fit!
It helps to read, that they are not THAT useless :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm

I had one ages ago when charlotte was small - I hated it. I found it fiddly to make smaller, it was very stiff being hemp and not a great fit. I managed to get rid of it. As you say though it may be worth hanging on to it to see if it fits better later on.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies