hf1

what other brands are like Little Lambs???

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: what other brands are like Little Lambs???

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 am

I think WN nothern lights are pretty similar without any of the embroisery or nice outers. And as the are SS we get a great fit and no problem with applix. AND you can always make them prettier if you want to spend a bit more money.

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 pm

I forgot about Little Comfort nappies. They are bamboo terry onesize/BTP with pop fastening, a bit more expensive since they are a one size but really very nice nappies. They come with 2 fleece topped boosters that popper in so you can adjust the absorbency.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:30 pm

angelsquidge wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:Upsy Daisy bamboo, Thirsties, Bamboozles (bamboo totsbots), Motherease, not sure of any others tbh, i was never fond of them. too chunky on the waist and not absorbent enough :)

im sure someone else will be along soon :wink:

I didn't think ours were like LLs etc at all lol! We don't use the fluffy sort of bamboo that I remember LLs/Tots etc using.

There are quite a few WAHMs that have similar though....trying to remember who though :giggle:

I have a fluffy type UD bamboo NN. The same kind (only better quality) than Tots bots etc. :-?

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:
I have a fluffy type UD bamboo NN. The same kind (only better quality) than Tots bots etc. :-?

Ah! I know what you mean now.....we had some very fluffy Bamboo for a little while which, yes is very similar to Tots/LL etc. It's not what we usually use though so we wouldn't be able to make nappies out of it now.
:)

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies