Really Enjoying.............

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Really Enjoying.............

Postby jules070603 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 pm

...............some of my basic nappies :D

I don't have a lot of gorgeous fitteds, its a WIP, but I'm wanting to use wool a lot more at the moment. I looked through some of the nappies I had and found some bamboo MEOS which were Zachs and some Tots Bots nippa, plain white, that I got on Amazon for a bargain price and I have to say I'm really liking them :D

The tots aren't as absorbant as I'd like so I'm going to try adding a small hemp booster under the flap but they look so cute and fluffy on Imogen. Old school if you like :giggle:

It reminds me of the first nappy I bought for Zachs 10 month old bum - a nippa bambeasy and a popolino wrap. He looked so cute :babyroll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Really Enjoying.............

Postby megansmummy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

:wine:

I still love our fluffy white little lambs (bamboo) equally as much as my 'posher' nappies :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I know what you mean. I remember putting Ben in a MEOS - Charlotte's first nappies and loving that plain white simpleness, it looked very traditional

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Yes I understand too. I was planning to sel my Bamboozles to buy fancier fitteds, but I hink I'm going to keep them now. The are a lovely neat fluffly fit :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

You know what i really long for a plain bamboo WNNL for this very reason :oops: :oops:
Im getting sick of alot of my nappies and not loving my goodmama's too much anymore!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I love my plain OBV Goodmamas and Piddle Poddles for that reason, they look fab on :mrgreen:. I'm sure I loved Lucas's Little Lambs and Bumbles every bit as much as I love my considerably fancier stash for Lili. :wink:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

:wine:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Having started to splash out on 'posher' nappies :giggle: recently but I still love Max in his fluffy teddy nappies. And I have some flexi-tots that I pull out from time-to-time to give my pockets a break. Without a wrap they are very simplistic.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Aww, I got a lovely new bamboo LL this morning, it was sooo soft and fluffy and natural, I almost didn't dye it :hohoho:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies