hf1

Really Enjoying.............

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Really Enjoying.............

Postby Scotia » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh, Bambinex Teddys, I had one of those for Kerr and I absolutely loved it. I've just passed it on to a lady from Freecycle. I'd buy some size 2s if I thought they would be absorbent enough for a toddler :-?

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

The only fitteds I own are plain bamboozles and bamboo LLs. The only fitteds I intend to buy are bamboo LLs size 2s :D
That says it all :D

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:38 am

I think my fave basic nappies are my Tot's Bots Fluffles, we have to stuff them with bamboo rather than the mf insert it comes with when we use them but it looks SOOOOO cute on him plus a Fluffle was his first ever cloth nappy (oh and what a sight it was on a very skinny sub 6lb baby :giggle: ) and they are fantastically quick to dry.

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm

I know what you mean too.
I am glad that Michael's MEOS in blue never sold as I am using them in addition to everything else,
mainly fitteds and some pockets. They wash and dry like a dream too....
I find they are great under his woolies and I can boost them with whatever too....also I LOVE
the french blue colour.....what was I thinking listing them?! So, am keeping all 8 of them :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 pm

flutterby wrote:Aww, I got a lovely new bamboo LL this morning, it was sooo soft and fluffy and natural, I almost didn't dye it :hohoho:

:giggle: just too tempting not to dye :giggle:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies