New bamboozle!!!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New bamboozle!!!

Postby fivefourfour » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Yes, it's the stretchy.

I'm chuffed to bits. M has only been in fluffles but she has outgrown her size 1s so I need to get some new nappies. Perfect opportunity to test out a new nappy! :D

My avatar
Green Jelly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Green Jelly » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Well done. The new stretchy Bamboozles is really good and fits really well. I think I like it better than the normal Bamboozle.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:Yes, it's the stretchy.

I'm chuffed to bits. M has only been in fluffles but she has outgrown her size 1s so I need to get some new nappies. Perfect opportunity to test out a new nappy! :D

Have you got it yet? What do you think?
We bought 2 and they arrived last week ... LOVE them! Finally a TB with cross over tabs for babies with little waists like my LO! Brilliant ... am already thinking how fab they'd look flutterby dyed ... can this fabric be dyed does anyone know?

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby trishy28 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 pm

woohoo congrats - i would love to win something - spose i need to enter comps first tho eh? lol!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

trishy28 wrote:woohoo congrats - i would love to win something - spose i need to enter comps first tho eh? lol!

I know what you mean, I always miss these things!

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am

Facebook is a good place for comps, if you become a fan of your favourite sites you might get lucky! I saw the TB comp but (a) already have masses of nappies and (b) haven't actually got a baby anymore to put them on so didn't enter :)

Might put a comp up on the Plush Pants FB page soon tho and of course Real Nappy Week is coming up next month so bound to be offers and comps then!

Christine
x

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies