hf1

Probably gonna sound really stupid but......

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Probably gonna sound really stupid but......

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 pm

This is gonna probably sound really stupid but why go to all the effort of having a really pretty fitted nappy with embroydery etc when you have got to put a wrap over the top of it :-?
Am i being really stupid here and do you not need to put a wrap over every nappy or something :?

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Probably gonna sound really stupid but......

Postby Chooky » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm

:oops: i was thinking the same thing

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm

red_dwarf wrote:This is gonna probably sound really stupid but why go to all the effort of having a really pretty fitted nappy with embroydery etc when you have got to put a wrap over the top of it :-?
Am i being really stupid here and do you not need to put a wrap over every nappy or something :?

I could say the same about pockets. :wink: Unless its summer most nappies get covered by clothes anyway. Personally for me its the same reason people buy pretty underwear - because its much nicer. :D.

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 pm

You don't need to put a wrap over every nappy but you can get pretty embroidery on those that do need wraps. I posted something similar a while back as I don't "get it" either :giggle:

I think the general concenus was that all nappies generally get covered with clothes anyway :wink:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Louise wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:This is gonna probably sound really stupid but why go to all the effort of having a really pretty fitted nappy with embroydery etc when you have got to put a wrap over the top of it :-?

I could say the same about pockets. :wink: Unless its summer most nappies get covered by clothes anyway. Personally for me its the same reason people buy pretty underwear - because its much nicer. :D.

never thought of it liek that :giggle: :giggle:
I suppose you could buy lots of pretty wraps instead of the actuall nappies and then you might get to see them sometimes lol

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Louise wrote:

WSS. When I first started using fitteds, I couldn't see the point of the pretty ones, but I soon found out that the pretty ones also had a tendency to be hbetter - in fit and absorbancy, so I was really buying a more reliable nappy, which happened to be pretty. Not convinced? That explanation works on DH every time :giggle:

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Louise wrote:

i never really thought about that. DD is always in a dress or just a nappy. but it really is quite hot here most of the year.
:wine: Hooray to pretty knickers :giggle:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Louise wrote:

WSS. When I first started using fitteds, I couldn't see the point of the pretty ones, but I soon found out that the pretty ones also had a tendency to be hbetter - in fit and absorbancy, so I was really buying a more reliable nappy, which happened to be pretty. Not convinced? That explanation works on DH every time :giggle:

oooh will remember that one :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
yes honey the pretty nappy in the pretty purple colour that just happens to match this fantastic outfit is actually the most reliable bestest fitting nappy ever!! scouts prommise :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Chooky wrote:
Louise wrote:

i never really thought about that. DD is always in a dress or just a nappy. but it really is quite hot here most of the year.
:wine: Hooray to pretty knickers :giggle:

I wish it was that hot most of the time here. :cry: :giggle:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies