hf1

Probably gonna sound really stupid but......

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Probably gonna sound really stupid but......

Postby Chooky » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 pm

:giggle: I really don't mind sharing this weather with you.... Mother nature doesn't agree with me though, something to do with ecology... ecosystem... Nature or something :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

I thought that at first but now they have to be pretty fitteds, it's like Louise said, us wearing nice undies is the same. Pull don't you trousers and know you are wearing pretty pants, same with lo's clothing. I have never used wraps just fleece or wool

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Louise wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:This is gonna probably sound really stupid but why go to all the effort of having a really pretty fitted nappy with embroydery etc when you have got to put a wrap over the top of it :-?
Am i being really stupid here and do you not need to put a wrap over every nappy or something :?

I could say the same about pockets. :wink: Unless its summer most nappies get covered by clothes anyway. Personally for me its the same reason people buy pretty underwear - because its much nicer. :D.

WSS. When I first started using fitteds, I couldn't see the point of the pretty ones, but I soon found out that the pretty ones also had a tendency to be hbetter - in fit and absorbancy, so I was really buying a more reliable nappy, which happened to be pretty. Not convinced? That explanation works on DH every time :giggle:

Thats what i tell people too! :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 pm

I didn't get it for a long time either. But I do now, don't know what changed, I just now get it all of a sudden. (that said, I don't own any nice fitteds :roll: )

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 am

I'm not actually a fan of embroidery either. But I do absolutely love this Upsy Daisy wrap:

ImageImage

I got it for Blake to wear on his birthday and as a wrap so that he could wear it for the full day.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 am

I've been wondering the same thing :oops:

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:02 am

2climbingboys wrote:I'm not actually a fan of embroidery either. But I do absolutely love this Upsy Daisy wrap:

ImageImage

I got it for Blake to wear on his birthday and as a wrap so that he could wear it for the full day.

Thats lovely!!

I like pretty nappies, as they make the same old, same old and a bit messy task of changing a nappy a lot nicer. The different colours and types and textures, makes it like picking just another part of his outfit. They are always a talking point with other mums and in my experience, brilliant icebreakers for baby groups!

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 am

toryuk wrote:I like pretty nappies, as they make the same old, same old and a bit messy task of changing a nappy a lot nicer. The different colours and types and textures, makes it like picking just another part of his outfit. They are always a talking point with other mums and in my experience, brilliant icebreakers for baby groups!

Wss

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies