hf1

Fluff n stuff, Dunk n fluff

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Fluff n stuff, Dunk n fluff

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Can anyone tell me whats the difference between these please, what are they like to use and how they find them, and what are the sizings like? I've seen on Jabulua D/F come up big but wondered how big....

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Fluff n stuff, Dunk n fluff

Postby jasmine b » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 pm

i was wondering that exact thing yesterday! havent tried either so am interested too :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I haven't tried a DnF but I have a FnS in large and its brilliant absorbency-wise. Max is 22lbs and its fits him on the tightest snaps with room to spare (he is quite skinny waisted). Both come in a range of prints and dyed BV and can be found at:

DnF: http://www.dunknfluff.com/
FnS: http://hyenacart.com/fluffandstuff/

Someone will come along and tell you more about DnF :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 pm

I havnt tried a F&S but i have a fair few DnF's...we use a large DnF on Kieren, he is 10 months old and about 22lbs...the mediums were just too low on the rise for him...

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Nathan is 21lb with 18 waist and about 11 inch thighs.his dunk n fluff mediums he's on the loosest snap on one thigh and the 2nd on the other,waist is fine.starting to get builders bum too so i've ordered larges in the co op.our large fluff and stuffs just about fit on the tightest waist and thigh snaps with a tiny bit of leg gape but no leaks.
Our large wnss and wnnn we get leg gape with and the rise is huge.our dunk n fluffs are more absorbent than our heavy wetter f and s i think although the f and s probably isn't up to full absorbency yet.
Last edited by lazylexis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Bella is 30 months and 28lb and wears medium Dunk N Fluffs on the second tightest poppers all round. She only need low rise nappies though.

Fluff n Stuffs do come up very big. Bella wears a large on the tightest snaps all round.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Rufus is 8 months and 27lb (he has massive thighs too) and he wears a large DnF on second biggest snap for thighs and the third biggest snaps for waist.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Now I found that FnS were really small fitting, although higher in the rise than a S or M DnF,
DnF are quite generous, Rufus could wear both a S & M at the same time for a while but I found the jump between M & L rise-wise quite big, great for my long boy though!

We love our DnF, them & GF are the only fitteds we have now. Very absorbant although we always got added zorb, now they have Zorb II which is even better!

FnS absorbant but I didn't like them anywhere nhear as much, Debbi's dye techniques are amazing though!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

We have both :wink: I will make tomorrow a fns and dnf day just for you to see what I think :giggle:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies