hf1

I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm

simlou wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:Ah... I see the confusion. The photo you linked to was of a day fitted but having just looked at the K&F listing, it is a bedbug! :wine: :wine:

And I'm sure it will be a lovely fit! :wink:


Thank goodness, was panicking! Thanks for checking it for me hun xx


No worries. :wink: It is exactly the sort of thing I would do, buy a day fitted in a panic! :giggle:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Where did you get them from? I keep missing out on preloveds as well :cry:

They're lovely though :wine:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Fayesmum wrote:Where did you get them from? I keep missing out on preloveds as well :cry:

They're lovely though :wine:


There's a lovely wolf dreamscape in the classifieds.....

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Fayesmum wrote:Where did you get them from? I keep missing out on preloveds as well :cry:

They're lovely though :wine:


There's a lovely wolf dreamscape in the classifieds.....


It's a boy one if its the one I'm thinking of and I need pretty girly colours :giggle:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby jules070603 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Yummy, Yummy :D

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby clothpixie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Fayesmum wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
Fayesmum wrote:Where did you get them from? I keep missing out on preloveds as well :cry:

They're lovely though :wine:


There's a lovely wolf dreamscape in the classifieds.....


It's a boy one if its the one I'm thinking of and I need pretty girly colours :giggle:


Some girly ones here:

http://bibsnbots.info/fitted-nappies-ho ... 78olgrl303

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby bryc1 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:14 pm

That is lovely.

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby simlou » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:16 pm

well nappygarden and jabula are getting some in soon - I have been stalking all week! I got this one from http://hyenacart. if you go on the holdens landing website there is a list of which sites they're stocked on.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I've been a naughty girl and just bought...

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Just seen HL's update on FB. :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :cry: :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies