hf1

LOVE Goodmamas!

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

LOVE Goodmamas!

Postby Charlootle » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 pm

I bought some pre-loved GMs for Jaden as was desperate for them to work as they're so lovely... and they do! The fit is amazing and there's loads of growing room as Jaden has narrow hips, the tabs are crossed over and then poppered :shock: I feel a slight addiction to them developing, even though our nappy stash is now in the 20s and Jaden is already 2, I just can't help myself... :giggle: I never thought I'd be pleased that he is showing no signs of being ready to PT :oops:

Charlotte & Jaden x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: LOVE Goodmamas!

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

:wine: to finding a nappy that really works. Max has 3 GMs and they work great for us too. Have you checked the classifieds as I'm sure Lush Tush had some new ones that she was selling on :wink:

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Emma1977 wrote::wine: to finding a nappy that really works. Max has 3 GMs and they work great for us too. Have you checked the classifieds as I'm sure Lush Tush had some new ones that she was selling on :wink:

She has, they're beautiful but try as I might I can't convince myself I could get away with them on Jaden, too girly :( I will be stalking the classifieds though!

Charlotte & Jaden x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 pm

We only have 2 GM but i really love them :) I keep saying im going to buy some more but these coops keep tempting my paypal away lol

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm

I love them too, especially now that I've figured out which ones work for us - the all OBV serged ones (they look plain but for some reason are SO cute on, and super absorbent), and the turned & topstitched ones - they're narrower between the legs and are a fab fit on my skinny DD. :mrgreen:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I love them too :) did the one i send arrive ok?

The plain OBV ones are a super fit on Kieren as i find them a little stretchier than the print ones...fab fit and they look sooo cute! :wine:

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Ooo yes it did arrive, Tory, so sorry I thought I'd messaged you but I've bought so much preloved I lost track :oops: Thanks ever so much, it's gorgeous! If you ever feel like parting with any more :wink:

Jaden's got a big tum but ever such skinny hips and legs so they seem to fit really nicely on him, can someone tell me the difference between OBV, serged, turned and topstitched? :oops:

Charlotte & Jaden x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 pm

This is a regular serged/overlocked one (can have a coloured cotton velour or natural organic bamboo velour inner):

This is a t&t one:

And this is an all-OBV:

:wink:

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Aha! Thanks for clearing that up, what does OBV stand for though? :oops:

Charlotte & Jaden x

Next