hf1

HL day fitteds

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

HL day fitteds

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm

How absorbant are they? My Bububebe's aren't fitting fab and need to replace. Wondered if these would be any good.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: HL day fitteds

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

They really suit Poppy and last her a good three hours.

I bought one last week for Noah and he's only had it on once so far and all i can say is it contained REALLY REALLY well. :roll:

Its currently drying in the hope he can wear it tomorrow because i fancy getting him a few more. I can see it being as good as his bedbugs (which he has to wear in the day) with a GK booster butits much trimmer!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Bella, on the other hand, peed through the one we tried in under 2 hours. It was soaked all over. And I tried it twice with her :(

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I really like them, but I like nappies that aren't very wide because Lili's so slim. I think the absorbency is great - one of our top fitteds - but she's also not a heavy wetter.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks ladies, I might give one a go then as I think Nathan is a similar wetter to Noah so hopefully they will work for us :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

we like them here too :-) i got an ancient one that's really had it's day, i just can't bear to part with it coz i really like the fit

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:33 pm

soooo are you going to be selling some nappies?? :hohoho:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 pm

I love HL's so much that I have another 3 on order at the moment :giggle: they fit great and I have never had any problem with them being soaked (even after 4 hours) :wine:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 pm

I wouldn't trust it as his first nappy of the day yet hun, but its definately more absorbant (and a better fit) than the other day fitteds he's had. He could wee straight through GM's, HO, WNNL's etc and its got growing room! I'd say, for us, its on a par with fluff&stuff heavy wetters.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies