hf1

HL day fitteds

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: HL day fitteds

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:53 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I wouldn't trust it as his first nappy of the day yet hun, but its definately more absorbant (and a better fit) than the other day fitteds he's had. He could wee straight through GM's, HO, WNNL's etc and its got growing room! I'd say, for us, its on a par with fluff&stuff heavy wetters.

I'll leave it till the afternoon to use then :giggle: Do you have the m/l or toddler size hun? Unsure which would be best for Nathan, Noah is probably bigger weight wise though :-? Fab that you have put it on a par with F&S :D

babygrowbelly wrote:soooo are you going to be selling some nappies?? :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: Yup they are on now :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Yup Noah's around 30lb and pretty tall to. He has toddler ones and wears them on the second tightest poppers all round.

Poppy has the M/L and has lots of growing room left yet. But Noah's been in t/s since about 18 months because he never slimmed down. All his chunkiness has turned into pure muscle!

What brands does Nathan have that could be a comparison? Noah only has WNNL's, F&S and HL. All the biggest size and all fit about the same as the HL (second poppers all round) except the NL's which are on the third on the leg..

He does have some size2 HONN's to but they're getting a bit low in the rise and are on the second loosest poppers on the leg and a bit tighter on the waist.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Nathan has WNNL (L) on the tightest poppers, HO toddler tightest poppers (a little large on him but fits well enough to use iyswim), LLS tightest poppers :giggle:
He is a slim boy bless him he weighs about 24lb. Looking at that written down maybe the m/l would be best for now!
I'd love for Nathan to have a little chunk on him, other than his tummy lol, but he takes after us both there, was destined to be slim. Mind you I wouldn't call myself that now :oops:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Bless him! I don't know where Noah gets it from, Mikes really slim and i used to be... My older two have always been slim to. I can see Noah being the rugby player. :giggle:

I'd go for a m/l for Nathan too, it sounds like the t/s would be that bit big on him.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm

twinkletot wrote:Nathan has WNNL (L) on the tightest poppers, HO toddler tightest poppers (a little large on him but fits well enough to use iyswim), LLS tightest poppers :giggle:
He is a slim boy bless him he weighs about 24lb. Looking at that written down maybe the m/l would be best for now!
I'd love for Nathan to have a little chunk on him, other than his tummy lol, but he takes after us both there, was destined to be slim. Mind you I wouldn't call myself that now :oops:

You are making me worried now - I have just ordered Tyler a toddler sized night nappy in the co-op and I can see it being huge on him now

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh no sorry hun :oops: . If it's too big you could keep it for later on, he is bound to fit it at some point :wink:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 pm

My nearly 3 yr old and 32lb'er still wears the m/l day fitted hun , and theres still loads of growing room so id be inclined to go with m/l....sooooooo slim too so if you needed to add boosting it wouldnt be a problem! :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 am

At Nathan's age and size I had M, M/L, and Toddler Bedbugs for Lili and they all fit equally well - I really didn't see a huge amount of difference, the M is a bit shorter in the rise and the T a bit longer, but she was on the same poppers in all of them, or just about. The only real difference IMO was that the M/L is much slimmer between the legs than the other two, which I much prefer on her. I guess the idea is that with the extra bulk the others are a bit more absorbent, but we don't need extra absorbency, the M/Ls work just fine!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 am

I have ordered a m/l :wine: :wine: Can't wait to get it now and try it out :giggle:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies