hf1

DnF

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: DnF

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 am

Saskia i *think* it depends alot on the size and shape of your baby, and alot of it is down to personaal preference.

The two DnF i got from the coop are serged and we get on great with them, the 2 i have ordered from the coop running now are T&T so i will be able to compare them and see what i prefer :)

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks Jenna - I'll await your comparison results!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 am

Im sure some people have mentioned that serged is better on chunkier thighs, while others have said they get more wicking from serged, although we wear our fitteds under wool so i guess thats not an issue.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 am

i do like both, but mainly t +t just find thema better fit for alister as serged sometime curve in iykwim?!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 am

rhead wrote:While we're on the subject, for a 25-lb 2+ year old, would you go for M or L? Are the measurements fairly accurate (thinking the knit ones would apply to an all-OBV nappy)?

I have a large for Nathan who is 24lb and yes the knit apply to and all OBV nappy.

I much prefer t&t as the serged don't seem to agree with ds so much anymore.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 am

I have T&T for Bella, which are a great fit - which are Mediums and fit her perfectly (2nd loosest snaps on waist and legs) and she is 28lb and tall, but with a short rise apparently - and have bought serged for Sproglet as it'll probbaly be a bot softer around the legs.

I prefer the look of T&T, but if serged are more comfortable, I will go with those instead.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:23 pm

rhead wrote:While we're on the subject, for a 25-lb 2+ year old, would you go for M or L? Are the measurements fairly accurate (thinking the knit ones would apply to an all-OBV nappy)?

Rachel, I got Gracie larges in the last co-op and they fit lovely, they are on the tightest snaps (she is 24lbs), I am selling the m's I have. The obv does seem to come up a bit bigger but on slinny mini it is fine. I can send you one to try if you want :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 pm

I got all excited for a second there but your Ms are cotton outers, aren't they? Apart from our t&t Goodmamas we don't seem to get on so well with those, OBV all the way!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

rhead wrote:I got all excited for a second there but your Ms are cotton outers, aren't they? Apart from our t&t Goodmamas we don't seem to get on so well with those, OBV all the way!

I will be parting with my M T&T OBV outer DnFs shortly when my Ls arrive. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies