hf1

sweetiebums & fluff n stuff ?

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

sweetiebums & fluff n stuff ?

Postby fleur08 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am

what are these like, i realy like the look of them but are they worth the money?
and are larges really huge or not, emmy is in larges of most things , usualy smallest snaps on fitteds as shes gone very long n skinny.
what do you think x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: sweetiebums & fluff n stuff ?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 am

can't tell u about fluff n stuff yet, as i have one coming in the post :-) but i find dunk n fluff very trim and absorbant, also another one we like are tush nappies, these are very trim but i think harder to come by, the resemble to me the sweetiebums ones, although someone will prob come along and tell u otherwise! we like dunk n fluff nappies so much we are slowly changing our stash to include as many of these as possible!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 am

Sweetiebums (especially the "trim" size) would probably be lovely on her, they look small but are very stretchy and trim-fitting. I haven't tried a Fluff and Stuff in ages but think they run a bit bigger (especially the larges)? Tush are similar to trim Sweetiebums but very hard to come by as she's not making them any more... I have 3 and am thinking of parting with one (light to dark pink pink dip-dyed, in EUC), LMK if you'd be interested :wink:

I love OBV nappies, we hardly have anything else in our fitteds stash. :mrgreen:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:08 am

How on earth do you get a Sweetiebums? I really want one as they are beautiful but the shop is closed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Note to self: Read before you post! :roll:

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 am

thanks, sound like they might be worth getting, just need to see if my credit card can take another battering :-?
Rhead, are sweetiebums realy absorbant? ive got 1 tush which i love the fit of but doesnt last very long without extra boosting.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 am

50ftQueenie wrote:How on earth do you get a Sweetiebums? I really want one as they are beautiful but the shop is closed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would love to know too

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 am

monsterm wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:How on earth do you get a Sweetiebums? I really want one as they are beautiful but the shop is closed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would love to know too

AFAIK they're not being made anymore so its preloved only.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 am

i didnt thik sweetiebums were being made anymore? or am i wrong?

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

yup sweetiebums are no longer being made :cry: I have 3 that I bought preloved and love them

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies