hf1

sweetiebums & fluff n stuff ?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: sweetiebums & fluff n stuff ?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

Gosh never knew that about SB's. I have some i might be parting with soon, not keen on the colours TBH!
Seetibums slim are a great nappy, fitted my teeny lady from about 6 months and still now at 19 months!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 pm

fleur08 wrote:thanks, sound like they might be worth getting, just need to see if my credit card can take another battering :-?
Rhead, are sweetiebums realy absorbant? ive got 1 tush which i love the fit of but doesnt last very long without extra boosting.

Not sure I'd say *really* absorbent, probably because they're so trim - our Holden's Landing fitteds are more absorbent IMO. The Tush I'm thinking of selling is a Nocturne (supposedly a night nappy - it would probably work for Lili but I doubt most people would want to try it! :giggle:), it lasts us about 4 hours during the day (has an extra booster), but my other two are all-OBV and ultra trim fitting. I pop a Greenkids bamboo booster in, doesn't affect the fit at all but makes them last an extra hour (3-4 rather than 2-3).

I didn't know Sweetiebums had shut down either! Shame. :(

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 pm

They are surprisingly absorbant!! I do boost mine, with a small bamboo booster like an itti one or HH one and they last AAGES!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 pm

I have one Sweetiebums, but I never use it as it's just not absorbant enough for Bella. I also can't sell it atm as the elastic has completely gone (it was nearly gone when I bought it).

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I have one Sweetiebums, but I never use it as it's just not absorbant enough for Bella. I also can't sell it atm as the elastic has completely gone (it was nearly gone when I bought it).

It's pretty easy to replace (for you or the buyer :wink:), I posted instructions here that would work for that kind of nappy: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36093 ... or they could have you send it to a WAHM to fix and post on to them. :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies