hf1

Whats the difference?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Whats the difference?

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Was wandering what the difference is between Large WNNL and any other Large Weenotion fiteds as recived a gorgoues napp today which said was a WNNL but it seems completly different to my others, it much smaller, trim fitting and has snap in insert, fabric feels like it could me a mix too but not sure what possible, microfibre and something else although cant say for sure, have put it on Alesha tonight but cant see how it gonna last all night just doesnt look like it will be norwhere near as abosrbant as my others x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Whats the difference?

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Do you mean a Night Notions? Night Notions generally have 2 inserts - one made of bamboo terry that you put inside the pocket and one made of bamboo terry, mf and generally topped with a stay dry layer such as minkee the same as the inner of the nappy. Northern Lights don't have a pocket and have 1 snap-in insert made of bamboo terry and it's not usually topped with anything else. HTH

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm

hmm maybe it a northen lights then, it has no pocket just one insert that has two layers and it snaps into the outter part and it not topped with anything, so how absorbant are these compared to the northen nights? are they still i night nappy?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

no WNNL are a day nappy. We didn't find them absorbent enough and lasted us maybe 2 hours with boosting.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

No the Northern Lights is a day fitted, I doubt it will last overnight without boosting unless you have a very light wetter. The only night nappy Wee Notions make are Night Notions.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

hmm not sure it gonna last then, i did add a medium size ish bamboo booster but her bedbugs are usually very damp although not sopping by the morning, think may have to do a midnight sleep change then just in case x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 pm

No chance it could be an AIO?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm

nah it def a fitted, the fabric that is on the inside and what the inserts is made from is also on the outside x

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies