Holdens Landings

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Holdens Landings

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am

Emma1977 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:The toddler size just makes them look a bit like they've lost their horse.....

Sorry for being a bit stoopid but Image

:giggle: Think of the stance you have whilst riding a horse...... :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
twinkletot wrote:Yup got my first a week or so ago and neeeeeed more. I have a m/l and the fit is just perfect hence why I am yo-yoing with the toddler iyswim.

I know they are addictive aren't they. Rather like Pringles "once you pop you can't stop" :hohoho:

Anyway, here is a pic of some of my old HLs so you can see a M/L & T/S together. The blue/brown is toddler and the rainbow next to it is M/L. As you can see there is not much in the height its mostly in the crotch:

:shock: The middle one and the one to its right are sooooo pretty!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 pm

And, back on topic, I had medium, M/L, and Toddler Bedbugs all at the same time and they all fit Lili fine, on more or less the same snap settings :-?. The M is slightly lower in the rise but still plenty high enough, and I didn't really notice a difference in the rise of the other two either - it's only noticeable at full stretch (i.e., if you *need* a super-high rise). I like the M/L best though because of the narrower crotch, I don't like the width of the other two sizes At All! :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
twinkletot wrote:Yup got my first a week or so ago and neeeeeed more. I have a m/l and the fit is just perfect hence why I am yo-yoing with the toddler iyswim.

I know they are addictive aren't they. Rather like Pringles "once you pop you can't stop" :hohoho:

Anyway, here is a pic of some of my old HLs so you can see a M/L & T/S together. The blue/brown is toddler and the rainbow next to it is M/L. As you can see there is not much in the height its mostly in the crotch:

Oh theres not much difference at all is there. The crotch does seem quite wide on the toddler compared to the m/l. :x why is this so difficult?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:31 am

I would say fine for nights but wouldn't put it on him during the day - he looks pretty slim, I'd be afraid it would make him waddle a bit!

My avatar
damselectric
Clothie
Clothie

Postby damselectric » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 am

My son is just now outgrowing his Holden's Landing fitteds. They are a size Medium. I have 19 of them....they are so cute... many boy prints, many gender neutral, and a couple of girly colors/prints. I love these diapers and am dreading getting rid of them!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 am

Sam I'd go with what you know, if a m/l fits Nathan perfectly and with growing room I wouldn't risk the toddler size. But if you want to try one LMK. :wink:

But I personally think it'd be quite bulky on him, they fit Noah perfectly but he's over 30lb now whereas the m/l were getting to low in the rise and beginning to dig in and leave red marks..

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 am

i have a toddler fitted that i use as a bedbug :giggle: it's a great fit on taliesin who is about 21lbs. and well, not that tall either... i should really get round to listing some bedbugs as i'm not so keen anymore, the toddler would be great asa night nappy i reckon but prob a bit much for day wear.

is it me, but have alot of the more recent bedbugs and fitteds got a much wider crotch? i know my older hl fitteds def are more skimpy in that area.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:30 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Sam I'd go with what you know, if a m/l fits Nathan perfectly and with growing room I wouldn't risk the toddler size. But if you want to try one LMK. :wink:

But I personally think it'd be quite bulky on him, they fit Noah perfectly but he's over 30lb now whereas the m/l were getting to low in the rise and beginning to dig in and leave red marks..

Yeah that's what I was thinking as they toddlers do seem a bit wide and may make him waddle (that made me :giggle: Rachel).
I will definately let you know if I want to chance trying one though thanks hun :hug: Now to wait for the next stocking :waiting:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies