hf1

would you take tots bots back and get little lamb instead

My avatar
lucyd999
Clothie
Clothie

Re: would you take tots bots back and get little lamb instead

Postby lucyd999 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Absolutely keep tots bots in my opinion.
Bought a birth to potty pack of little lambs for ds thinking they would be really economical to use again for next baby.
What a mistake! The velcro has lost it's stick, the elastic's completely gone in nearly all of them and always got a lot of leakage from the wraps around the leg area.
When dd arrived topped up my supply of fading little lambs with tots bots. She wore the size 1's till about 8 months old and they still look lovely now. Loved them so much have just bought loads of size 2's.
By they way - amazon selling size 1 day pack aplix (5 nappies and 1 wrap) for £19.99 - bargain - bought 3 packs.
Would rate tots bots over little lambs any day
x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Amazon must have been a mistake because I've just had a look & they are reduced but the cheapest is £33 :cry:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

it was there a few weeks ago hun. ik was looking for some for my cloth convert sister and even ebay the prices have shot up. i'm not really sure why either.....

My avatar
lucyd999
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lucyd999 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 am

I think they must have just been selling off old cotton ones (not the bamboo) but they're just as nice and I actually find they dry quicker than the bamboo
To be honest when I saw it I thought it must be a mistake, like maybe it wasn't a whole pack or something, so I sent for just one pack and then when I realised it was such a good deal I bought two more packs quick.
Glad I did, cos I just followed the link back to the page from where I ordered and now it says they are currently unavailable

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Amazon were selling off the discontinued cotton tots recently ... I wam wondering if the same will happen with the bamboozle now that they have introduced the Stretchy? I hope they bring it out in colours I love my stretchies!

As for LL v TB .. to begin with I loved the LL's more (Bamboo, not cotton or MF these are awful!) it was trimmer & softer and due to the cross over tabs fit better in the early days than the TB's (I had organic cotton & rainbow bamboozles - got rid of the cotton as go rough in my hard water) ... but after 11 weeks of use the LL are starting to look very worn whereas the tots still look reasonably new. I also think my LL's have shrunk, they are certainly not going to last as long as my TB's.

I also agree about the LL wraps ... terrible!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies