hf1

Large northernlights (wee notions)

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Large northernlights (wee notions)

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:02 pm

I know they say up to 35lbs but was wondering if anyone had tried them on a bigger toddler and if they fitted still, ds is 35lbs now do you think they would last him long?

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Large northernlights (wee notions)

Postby jules070603 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Hmmmm. I w0uld say it depends 0n shape and y0u might have an issue with rise m0re than anything. I haven't g0t the n0rther lights fitteds (they are brand new I think) but I have an 0lder fitted (side snap) and that is very big 0n the waist IM0.

Dr0p Suzanne an email, she sh0uld be able t0 give y0u s0me advice. A few peo0ple have 0rdered these th0ugh (n0t sure 0n sizes) s0 sh0uld be able t0 give y0u an actual size review s00n en0ugh.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:49 pm

It's so terrible - I so neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of these - please someone buy the flames wrap and nappy set so I don't have to!!!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:07 pm

I daren't even look. I'm sure they're gorgeous. I'm already a weenotions wrap addict so really don't want to start on the fitteds as well :oops:

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:58 pm

i got one of these in the post on saturday. it is a lovely fit on my 2 yo + 1 month. he is 28-29lbs. it has quite a generous rise, i would say and there is still plenty of room in the legs and waist.

jackie x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:19 pm

Damn :lol:

Am saving up my pennies!!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:46 pm

jscobie wrote:i got one of these in the post on saturday. it is a lovely fit on my 2 yo + 1 month. he is 28-29lbs. it has quite a generous rise, i would say and there is still plenty of room in the legs and waist.

jackie x

YEY!!!!!! My first feedback (other than testers) :D :D :D :D

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 pm

to add to my review :D

i never bothered pre-washing and it lasted Joshua really well. this was without the extra booster so i'm really pleased. have ordered another!!

jackie x

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:06 pm

jscobie wrote:to add to my review :D

i never bothered pre-washing and it lasted Joshua really well. this was without the extra booster so i'm really pleased. have ordered another!!

jackie x

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! The one thing I was a tiny bit worried about was absorbency (which is why I added the extra booster option) so that is fab news :D :D :D :D

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies