hf1

Would it be crazy to...

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Would it be crazy to...

Postby rachel » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 pm

send Evie's GM's to nursery???? They have said they are more than happy to use fitteds and wool as they follow any routine the LO's are in at home :wine: I have loads of BBH's but unless they're fastened really well...like by me...we get serious wing-droop :( I have a few pockets but she is a really heavy wetter and to be honest I don't have the right kind of stuffing.
They said that two others in her room wear cloth...with poppers...so should I risk it or buy some cheaper ones??? Not sure what would happen to them really, just would be gutted if something did :giggle:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Would it be crazy to...

Postby Saskia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

I probably would - though I guess it depends on your relationship with the staff, size of the nursery etc. If it was a small nursery with staff I was friendly with, I'd be more inclined to than if it was a huge nursery with countless children and staff members working like robots...

Could you perhaps get some cheap LL's from classifieds or something?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

i think i would send them

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 pm

I would send them, but make sure the nursery are aware that they are valuable and that you want them taken care of - if they aren't used to fancy fluff they may not appreciate the love and cost that goes into our stashes!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm

I would send them.
I send my flutterby fluff's, dunk n fluffs, and Hollow oaks.
They get on with them fine and they haven't used cloth before.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 am

I would take them I think but like everything make sure they have her name in so they can't be sent home with the wrong child :roll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:27 am

I would send them too hun :)

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:31 am

Thanks ladies for the replies. Have bought a few pre-loved LL's but think I will send the GM's too as they are such a good fit on her so hopefully less leaks :D Would write her name on but what about when I sell them on????

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 am

I wouldnt write them on hun tbh, when we had children in cloth at nursery when i was at work...you take their bag and wetbag into the changing room and it all gets cleared away before the next child is bought in to be changed so i think the chances of a nappy going home with the wrong child is slim...but thats just me :oops:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies