hf1

Holden Landing needing a wrap??

My avatar
hedgehoggy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Holden Landing needing a wrap??

Postby hedgehoggy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi there, this is my first post so please don't lynch me with lovely nappies (I'd just run away with them!) :hohoho:

I started to get drawn into the world of cloth nappying when my second son was born in 2007 with plain wonderoos and BBOS (plain ones) however when my third boy was born (he's now nearly 10 months), I started to venture out of my safety zone and found myself buying shiploads of nappies! However, I've been attracted to Holden Landing day nappies buttttttt... do they honestly need a wrap?! I mean, there's loads of gorgeous ones but what's the point having them if they are only going to be wrapped?

As i said, be gentle ladies :oops: Any advice would be grand!

Claire x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Holden Landing needing a wrap??

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Unless it an A12 then it will need a wrap :wink:

As for why have a pretty nappy if its gonna be covered up. . . . . . Bonnie also does wool covers that can be embroidered :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Unless it an A12 then it will need a wrap :wink:

As for why have a pretty nappy if its gonna be covered up. . . . . . Bonnie also does wool covers that can be embroidered :D

WSS but we have often gone coverless especially at home, it depends on how heavy a wetter your lo is I guess, like Emma said you can get some lovely covers, delve into the world of fleece and wool and say goodbye to your money :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Kirstyh wrote:

WSS but we have often gone coverless especially at home, it depends on how heavy a wetter your lo is I guess, like Emma said you can get some lovely covers, delve into the world of fleece and wool and say goodbye to your money :giggle:

Get some yummy woolies definitley - plenty for sale in the classifieds or you can go to a woolie WAHM and have some customs made :D

For woolies check out: pixieknits, Droopy-Drawers, Luscious Little Somethings, KnitterArty - plenty more but they're all I can think ottomh.

For Fleece - check out Snugglebots, also Pumpkin Pants for starters :D

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Kirstyh wrote:

what they said, i started off with just bambino mios and now I have none of them and a stash of 60+ fancy nappies that I have built up since January :hohoho: :hohoho:
I must say Holden's landing's are my favourite and I always put fleece or wool over them, I have a HL wool cover too :wine:

(stoopid bloody notebook, put my post in the middle of the quotes :oops: :oops: )
Last edited by shoogah01 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

:-? erhh Shoog - did you forget to write your post .... :lookround:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Emma1977 wrote::-? erhh Shoog - did you forget to write your post .... :lookround:

Fixed now :giggle: :oops:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

shoogah01 wrote: stoopid bloody notebook, put my post in the middle of the quotes :oops: :oops: )

:nono: A good workman never blames his tools :badputer: :giggle:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
shoogah01 wrote: stoopid bloody notebook, put my post in the middle of the quotes :oops: :oops: )

:nono: A good workman never blames his tools :badputer: :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: It's true, I have the worst notebook in the world :hohoho:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies