hf1

Tots bots bamboozles offers

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Tots bots bamboozles offers

Postby mummy2threeboys » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Ethan has just about out grown his size 1 Tot bots bamboozles just wondering if anyone knows of any offers at the moment as I really want to get some size 2's.

Naomi -x-

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Tots bots bamboozles offers

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:19 pm

If you can't find them any cheaper I can give you a 5% discount and free delivery on the ones from babykind hun - I think applix ones are £9 and popper ones are £9.50 - I need to order them this coming week for the rnw discount though. They usually come pretty quickly too xx

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Tots bots bamboozles offers

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm

toys r us if u have one near. i got my size 2 rainbow pack for 19.99 there. ask about as some stores have them some don't. also check out bargainbots, pm me for the link if u need it as i don't know if i can pass it out on here.x

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Tots bots bamboozles offers

Postby mummy2threeboys » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:toys r us if u have one near. i got my size 2 rainbow pack for 19.99 there. ask about as some stores have them some don't. also check out bargainbots, pm me for the link if u need it as i don't know if i can pass it out on here.x


My toys r us did have some but are sold out now :x

pinksalmon2001 wrote:If you can't find them any cheaper I can give you a 5% discount and free delivery on the ones from babykind hun - I think applix ones are £9 and popper ones are £9.50 - I need to order them this coming week for the rnw discount though. They usually come pretty quickly too xx


Thanks Kerry, I was just looking at babykind and they only have rainbow bamboozles in size 1's :cry:

Naomi -x-

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Tots bots bamboozles offers

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:17 pm

mummy2threeboys wrote:pinksalmon2001 wrote:
If you can't find them any cheaper I can give you a 5% discount and free delivery on the ones from babykind hun - I think applix ones are £9 and popper ones are £9.50 - I need to order them this coming week for the rnw discount though. They usually come pretty quickly too xx

Thanks Kerry, I was just looking at babykind and they only have rainbow bamboozles in size 1's


I know :( I have got a couple of green and a couple of aqua for T ages ago and was going to get the other colours to round them up to 10 in my stash overhaul (upping everything to 5's or 10's in keeping with my ocd but it appears to be costing a fair bit of money :oops:)

The 5% goes for everything on the site so let me know if there is anything else you want hun because I will be putting a couple of orders in this week xx


Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies