hf1

Holdens landing - sizing

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Holdens landing - sizing

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 am

Has anyone got a M/L and a toddler that they could photograph together for me so i can compare them? Or if you have a pic of your lo in both sizes that would be even better :)

I ordered M/L in the coop, and i love them, but we are already on the second biggest snaps so wonder if the next ones i order should be toddler so they last longer. Weight wise toddler should be really big, but measurement wise im thinking they would be better.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Holdens landing - sizing

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 am

not got pics to hand hun, but i prefer the fit of the toddler for nights, t is 21lbs and on the second tightest snaps, tightest for toddlers though.x

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 am

I am sure Emma has some photos on here already of the difference. The main difference I have found is the crotch. The toddler is about an inch wider than the M/L. The rise is also 2" higher but the waist is pretty much the same. Sandy will slim down once he's on the move. At 8 months before she started crawling Martha's Ittis were on the second tightest snaps. Now 10 months later, they are overlapping again round the waist. Sometimes her bedbugs are on the second snaps, then a few days later they're back on the tightest all round. I notice the changes in her body the most in her nappies iyswim. :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:56 am

HighlandMum wrote:I ordered M/L in the coop, and i love them, but we are already on the second biggest snaps so wonder if the next ones i order should be toddler so they last longer.

:shock: Katie is on the second biggest snaps of M/Ls too. Just looking for some pics now :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 am

t hasn't slimmed down yet, but then he's an eating machine..... :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Thankyou :) Now you mention it Emmas pics are ringing a bell so i will have a look in a sec.

I guess that makes sense about him slimming down, but part of me thinks he is always going to be a tank :hohoho: I think im so used to having to buy larges to go round his waist that to see him in a nappy thats on the second loosest snaps just looks odd. It is perfect around the crotch though, where as some of his other nappies are quite bulky between his legs as we need the sizing for his waist. Thanks :hug:

Louise Sandy is very chunky :giggle: cheers mdear

His large DnFs are a perfect fit, if that gives any more info

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 pm

:shock: wow. t's large dunk n fluff's are still hanging off him. he's in small and mediums still. i'd be inclined to go for toddler ones, at least u should see some more use from them, in theory.x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Toddler

M/L

Both together

Basically the rise is slightly higher and the crotch is wider. Katie fits the toddlers on almost the tightest settings so plenty of growing room (she weighs about 29lbs and is in 12-18 and 18-24 m clothes).

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks Louise :)

Having another good look at Sandy now he is up from his nap the M/L looks great on, i just like to have a bit of growing room because im tight iykwim? :giggle:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies