hf1

Holdens landing - sizing

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Holdens landing - sizing

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh I know what you mean. I start thinking that things are too small when they're not on the tightest poppers anymore... :roll: Silly Moo that I am! :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Im glag its not just me that thinks like that :giggle:

I suppose i should be happy that at some point i will have to replace them with bigger ones - any excuse for new fluff :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Thanks Louise :)

Having another good look at Sandy now he is up from his nap the M/L looks great on, i just like to have a bit of growing room because im tight iykwim? :giggle:

Aww he is gorgeous. You'll find he slims down a bit when he's moving around more as well. Katie still fits M/Ls now and probably will until she PT's I think. Not all children need the toddler size.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Okey doke, i think i have been convinced to buy the next ones in M/L too.

Plus i will be keeping them all for baby number 2 when ever they might come along so really if he does grow out of them and need a toddler size it wont be the end of the world.

Thankyou all for your help :hug:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Just to say, He is sooooooo cute! that nappy is fab too! :wink: I would want to get loads of wear out of that too!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Aww Jenna he is so cute.
Gracie has both sizes as well, she is so skinny though, the m/l is on the second tightest snaps and the toddler on the tightest

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:15 pm

First of all - AWW! He's so gorgeous!

From experience with my boys who were very chunky like Sandy - they were at their fattest at around 6-8 months, then stretched lengthways as they became more mobile. Their tummy and legs didn't really get much bigger. So if Sandy is like that then the M/L will last him a long time. I know it doesn't seem possible for something to fit at 2 years when it's snug at 7 months, but honestly it is! Freya is on the highest rise on her BGs, and they also fit Brodie (just on a looser waist setting).

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies