hf1

Dare i not boost the D&F???

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Dare i not boost the D&F???

Postby charlibunny » Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm

I boost everything, Sophie is such a major wetter i have to. Today i accidently left a boosted D&F on for over 5 hours :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: And it was dry on the outside, they always are!!! Dare i take out the booster? It's only a 2 layer little lamb bamboo one, but i will just feel odd not doing it as they are so slim!!!!!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Dare i not boost the D&F???

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:13 pm

hey hun. why not give it a try...if its during the day and she leaks it wont matter too much will it?
i would see how it goes ...you never know.
ps ive just ordered a load more of those ll bamboo boosters for over ep hemp in my pockets...they aint bad little boosters are they? even if they are only 2 layers :)
good luck :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun May 02, 2010 3:15 pm

I have about 30 of the LL boosters, the size 2 are fantasic for stuffing pockets, and the size one great for boosting fitteds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just chickened out and out her in another boosted D&F :oops: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun May 02, 2010 3:19 pm

nothing ventured nothing gained!
I didn't boost the medium DnF's I had but the BV ones i got from the coop I have been (they are only used for naps)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun May 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Kirstyh wrote:nothing ventured nothing gained!
I didn't boost the medium DnF's I had but the BV ones i got from the coop I have been (they are only used for naps)

YEah i know, im just afraid if i forget to change her for like 4 hours she will be dripping through her skirtie (which is Gracie's old one :giggle: )

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun May 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Aww it is always good to hear things are being worn on a mew bum.
I'm not sure why I have to boost these ones I have??

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun May 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Are they up to full absorbancy?? Did you get the extra little booster with them? How odd...............

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:33 pm

charlibunny wrote:I have about 30 of the LL boosters, the size 2 are fantasic for stuffing pockets, and the size one great for boosting fitteds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ive just ordered 40 of them :giggle: as ethans weeing out of his pockets when they are boosted with a microfibre insert and an ep hemp underneith which is not good timing as hes due to start nursery a week on friday when i return to work. Ive found if i use 2 ll bamboo and an ep hemp he's not weeing out of them and i anted something more reliable for nursery so they dont start moaning.

cant belive you bottled out and boosted it again....chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken!!!!! :mrgreen: :giggle: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

angiepangie2809 wrote:
charlibunny wrote:I have about 30 of the LL boosters, the size 2 are fantasic for stuffing pockets, and the size one great for boosting fitteds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ive just ordered 40 of them :giggle: as ethans weeing out of his pockets when they are boosted with a microfibre insert and an ep hemp underneith which is not good timing as hes due to start nursery a week on friday when i return to work. Ive found if i use 2 ll bamboo and an ep hemp he's not weeing out of them and i anted something more reliable for nursery so they dont start moaning.

cant belive you bottled out and boosted it again....chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken!!!!! :mrgreen: :giggle: :hohoho:

Thaths what i stuff pockets with... 2 LL and an EP :wink:

Me chicken??? Never.... i just cooked one though :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies