hf1

Fluff and Stuff

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Fluff and Stuff

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Mon May 03, 2010 9:33 am

Where can you get them in the UK? or should I just put a custom order via US? I know bibsnbots have them, but none that I like atm, I really want a rainbow OBV one. Also don't know what size to get as I keep hearing they run big, DDs measurements are waist 18" thigh 11" rise without nappy on is 16" but a nappy of that rise would be way too short, I think it would need to be more like 18", she's about 27lbs and is 2.5yrs, anyones DD similar age/weight/measurements? what size do you use?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Fluff and Stuff

Postby weefywoo » Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 am

Imogen is younger that your dd but is around the same measurements and was 24lbs last time I had her weighed, I use Lrg Fuff n stuff on her but then I prefer a higher rise :D
I have a rainbow fns which I ordered as a custom through the Hyena Cart store so that I think would be your best bet :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon May 03, 2010 10:46 am

Sounds like your DD is just about exactly the same size and age as mine! We have a medium that fits beautifully (I think we're on the 3rd tightest snaps for waist and thighs, but might be 2nd on the thighs, can't remember :oops:). I haven't measured it but the rise seems higher than what I saw quoted on Jabula's site, it's plenty high enough at any rate! I do have a large on the way but am a little worried it'll drown her, I don't really like nappies having to be on the tightest snaps all around :roll:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon May 03, 2010 10:59 am

WSS.

The large is much bigger in the legs too.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon May 03, 2010 11:02 am

Nathan's 1 in 10 days.his rise is smaller but other measurements about the same.we get slight leg gape with larges but not enough to get leaks if you're careful how you put it on.it's on the tightest snaps on thighs and waist.

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Mon May 03, 2010 11:23 am

That's really helpful thanks. Sounds like a medium might be the way to go, as I find some larges we can't get the waist tight enough and then the front doesn't lie flat properly because of the wings, plus I don't mind low rise so long as the fits right.
Rhead- I agree with not liking the nappy on all the tightest settings, just another weird nappy quirk :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon May 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Katie is about the same size too and we have Ms and Ls. Both fit fine. The Nappy Garden is getting a delivery soon, other than that you're probably better off getting a custom slot from her HC store.

My avatar
FluffBots
Clothie
Clothie

Postby FluffBots » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Has anyone still got some of their FnS wanting a new bum to love? I'm desperately looking for some, so if you have. Let me know. Thanks

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:39 pm

I found them small on Rufus' thighs, on measurements he should have been a M, but it was too tight so we have to sell & get L's.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies