hf1

Advice and recommendations please ladies

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Advice/recommendations please ladies :)

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:55 am

Evie is tall but not just as skinny as she used to be. I would go for fitted nappies you use with a nippa so you get a good snug fit right around her. I found Little Lamb bamboos were a really good bamboo nappy, or bamboozles. I had some Blueberry Fitteds which were the most gorgeous organic cotton velour and felt so lovely - you cant buy them from Blueberry at the mo but it might be worth keeping your eye on Buy and Sell boards for some of these.

Wraps wise, the best ones I ever used were the Nature Babies which use poppers but had gussets so they were always a great fit around her legs, plus they come in some really beautiful colours and patterns. Tots Bots were also good, and used applix. The only wraps we never got on with were Modern Baby wraps and Bright Bots.

Pocket wise - perhaps a petit toddler fuzzi would be good - higher in the rise but narrower so they are good for taller, slimmer babies. Or if you gave Poppies measurements to Pocket Bots they too might be able to make you something that fit her now and have the extra poppers for room to grow.

I have a medium Nature Babies wrap if you are interested - in cerise hearts, works perfectly but has a few pulls from washing - it would give you a chance to see if they suit? I also have 4 PT fuzzi so if you wanted 1 I could part with 1 (just the one mind, I get on great with these :lol: )

HTH Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Advice/recommendations please ladies :)

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:49 am

Evie is long and slim so we find the PT fuzzis are a super fit and the poly plus medium long PB too pockets wise. We have never manged to get the wn pockets sussed though.

Fitteds wide i use our babybufters and the new northern lights from WN, got an extra popper on the size large although Suzanne as posted somewhere about making all large NL with the extra popper now. HTH

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Advice and recommendations please ladies

Postby clothmama » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Have merged your topics! :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Advice and recommendations please ladies

Postby rhead » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:58 am

I've heard Swaddlebees are very good for long skinny babies, and they're gorgeous!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies