hf1

Those who only use fitteds.......

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Those who only use fitteds.......

Postby twinkletot » Sat May 15, 2010 10:11 pm

OT I know but I LOVE the new profile pic of Sandy :)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat May 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Thankyou :) He is looking like such a big boy all of a sudden!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat May 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Kaydi used to get those marks from her WN wraps. I thought it was just her chunky thighs :-? infact i think the marks are still on her legs now. I even tried her in an XL wrap.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:21 pm

agree- gorgeous profile pic Jenna!! He's growing up so fast :)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun May 16, 2010 4:29 am

I gave up on pockets when Iris started compltely outpeeing them, despite what (and how much) I stuffed them with. She now only wears fitteds and wool and I've started to view anything with PUL in or PUL wraps as cheating at cloth nappies. :oops: :giggle: I like how breathable wool is as a cover. And I find it much easier to use, as it doubles as a clothing.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun May 16, 2010 6:50 am

I love fitteds but nathan gets marks with wraps and the wool aggravates his eczema so can't do wool full time.plus dh is a sahd who hates poppers so tends to use bg and greenkids.i put nathan in wool and fitteds at night tho and weekends.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sun May 16, 2010 6:57 am

Ella uses pockets at nursery or if we are out. Her bum would sometimes get red in them so I'd revert to fitteds at home or nappy free time. PUL wraps we particularly didn't get on with. WNs didn't have enough thigh room and ME left blisters whenever we used them without lining solidly with minkee. Pockets on their own are fine for us, but not all the time. Wool gives a good break overnight and lets any redness heal up.

Lol at Nichola's comment on PUL being cheating. :giggle: I'd use daytime pockets with next LO as well as fitted, but not PUL wraps again.

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 am

Ds is only 3 months old and ebf so we get lots of bf runny poos. I already had loads of pockets from dd but wanted to branch out with fitteds this time so practically got one of each. We started out with tots bots and natures babies stuffables and what with the pockets we got leaks and wicking all the time. But I have to say we have never had a poo or wee leak with any of our wahm obv fitteds so that makes up most of our stash now. And we use wool 99% of the time too. I guess the wahm fitteds have been made with so much love they just have to do the job properly :D And they are so yummy and fun to use. Plus they are the only fitteds that stay soft without a dryer and look gorgeous wash after wash x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun May 16, 2010 7:17 am

I only own fitteds...i used pockets on megan soley untill she was 8-9 months old and then we got leak after leak and it did my head in so i switched to fitteds and then when i got pregnant with Kieren i decided to skip the pockets and just have lots of fitteds...

I love love love the fitteds and we only use wool/fleece, pul wraps seem to give K sore thighs :-? I have some wool wraps, soakers and then the obvious longies, shorties etc :)

I did get an itch last week about wanting some pockets but that was more about wanting to put K in normal clothes a bit more, however i seem to ahve cured that problem with buying some wool wraps and some more soakers so that i can put those under his clothes :)

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies