New Baby Beehind Bamboo Fleece nappy

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

New Baby Beehind Bamboo Fleece nappy

Postby clothmama » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried these yet, they look soooooo divine I'm very tempted although not cheap, I've heard good things about thier hemp ones and even about the sizing and adjustment as its a birth to potty nappy. mmmmmm, maybe after xmas!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:16 am

there the ones that i'm getting, I had a look when i went to the babybeehinds nappy ladies house, they are lovely and soft, and dont seem that bulky at all for being a btp nappy. The one down side is that it takes so long to dry, she was saying that it takes her three days for hers to dry and thats in the hot aussie sun!!! and even three hours in the dryer, but i'm still going to give them a go.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:30 pm

Wow 3 days in the sun, that is REALLY slow, mind you then you need more nappies - hooray :lol: !! I think I'll definately have to get one after xmas they are just too cute. How many are you getting and what colours?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:22 pm

Im thinking maybe just getting one (Pink Intensity) to try out first, it'll be my first bamboo nappy but if I like it I'll probably get 2 more (purple and orange burst.) Also going to get some Prefolds to - they were lovely and soft - she showed me ones that she had been using for about 7 months with her daughter and they were still soft as. And I like their wool wraps to. Basically I liked the lot :oops: !!!!!

What colours are you getting?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:53 am

Hi Beck, well ideally one of each!! But realistically I'll probably get the marine green first then the orange one if I like it! Pleaes please please let us know straight away how you get on!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:46 pm

I've ordered the orange one (I let dh have the choice lol!!) a couple of weeks ago and I@m sitll waiting booo hissss, although they have sent me a 10% off voucher as a sorry!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:06 am

you'll absolutely love it when you get it.
I might go do a review for it now actually.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:55 am

Pleased to hear they are as good as they look, still waiting .................. :roll:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:18 pm

I really hope it doesn't take to much longer darl. But it's definiately worth the wait!!

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies