hf1

Do You Cover?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do You Cover?

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Gracie often went coverless at home and on holiday and sometime at night if she has a wildchild on x

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 pm

We're going coverless all the time now as I'm planning on getting Kacie out of nappies before Little Boo arrives :wink:

I'm finding it great as I know exactlly when she's wee'd and can draw her attention to it and change her :D

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 am

I've never thought of going coverless! Maybe I should give it a try on my DD, not sure it would work though cos she is a heavy wetter!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 am

I let Lili go coverless sometimes in the house last year, she was usually good for an hour or two (sometimes more, sometimes less) - you just need to keep checking for dampness, if you don't want wet patches on your furniture! :giggle: Now that we're mostly using pretty wool and fleece, I don't mind covering them up so much as there's still something pretty to admire :wink:.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 pm

It is a shame isnt it, I actually dont buy pretty fitteds for this reason, but try to get nice wraps. I wouldn't leave my lo with no cover as I just cant predict when that nappy will be wet, I suppose if it was a pocket type fitted which we have if I stuffed well I might take the chance but I just cover it with something else lovely. Maybe running about in the garden? I think I asked about this and we came to the conclusion that they should create see through wraps :giggle:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm

If ds is wearing a nappy at home its generally coverless. If its showery weather in the garden or there are lots of puddles, i'll put wool/fleece over but mainly so it doesn't get wet from the outside :hohoho:

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Coverless inside d house. If she's turning into heavy wetter I'll change her after every pee. If she is on regular mode :wink: i'll change her nappy when i notice she peed cos then the nappy remains dry on the outside :giggle:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm

I've always covered fitteds be to worried of the mess if I didn't

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies