My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Newbie to fitteds

Postby sahara » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 am

I know nothing really.

Leo is 66 cms and 15lbs.

Would like to have a mix of sized and BTP. I do like funky patterns - I know sucker for pretties, but would go for a mix of functional and pretty

he is a fairly heavy wetter.

I am looking at due thirsties wraps as they look gorgeous.

What nappies do you recommend that are quick drying and reaqsonably priced.

Not asking much i know LOL

thx
Sarah

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Newbie to fitteds

Postby rachymoo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 am

My fave fitteds at the moment would have to be Little Lambs. You can get them in bamboo, cotton or microfibre – I have a few of each. Bamboo are my fave as they are really soft, absorbent and slim but they take ages to dry. The microfibre ones are fab if you want something quick-drying, they are practically dry whenthey come out of the washing machine! A few people on here aren’t a fan of MF and I have to say there’s a few things I don’t like about it, but saying that it’s very soft and fluffy and does dry amazingly quickly so I don’t mind too much!

I also like Little Lamb wraps with the LL nappies, and also love Motherease and Weenotions wraps.

Little Lambs are sized but if you want to try some BTP fitteds, hmm there is Muttaquin 3SR (one size), also Totsbots Bamboozles are brilliant (they have just brought out a new stretchy one), you can get them in a size 1 or 2 but size 2 can be used as a BTP because it folds/poppers down.

I’m sure more people will be along soon with some more ideas!

Rach xx

Edit: The LLs and Totsbots aren't that pretty lol, but very functional! Bamboo is great for heavy wetters.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:56 pm

For pretties, go for dunk n fluff, fluff n stuff & Luscious Little Somethings

My avatar
xerinx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby xerinx » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 am

I have loads of fitteds.. i love my little lambs (bamboo), i love tots bots (cotton and the bamboozles) and i love weenotions northernlights. The northernlights are the pretty ones!!

I use tots bots fleece wraps, motherease, cotton bottoms and i have a few tots bots pul wraps too :D

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 am

I love my fitteds but since Grace grew out of her smalls I've only got pretty ones :oops: When she was nb I found the bamboo little lambs good though. My favourite fitteds are dunk n fluff, fluff & stuff, Goodmamas, Lullaby diapers, Holdens landing & bugga bugga boutique. Some of them can be a bit pricey but the bugga bugga boutique ones aren't too bad.

I tried Mutaquins but found they weren't absorbant enough. I've got Puddlekins SS & LLS SS on my list to try. Wee Notions are very absorbant & great for heavy wetters but I prefer BV inners. That's the only thing I don't like about them though. :wink:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies