Dunk n Fluff with zorb

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Dunk n Fluff with zorb

Postby Bobble » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Has anyone had a dnf with zorb?

I really like the fit and drying time of the one DnF we have but could do with more absorbancy. I know Tami will add zorb to the nappy for a custom order, but would like to know if it really does make a difference, and how have you found it to live/wash with?

Thanks.x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Dunk n Fluff with zorb

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 pm

didnt want to read n run - ive tried zorb boosters in charlies pockets, and tbh i dont rate them as highly as plain old bamboo. whether or not its different as a layer in a nappy or not im not sure. sorry not much help :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bobble » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Ah thanks for replying - do appreciate it :hug:

I've been reading your fluffnstuff thread as I'm trying to decide between the two. tbh the price of fns is putting me off a bit. I can get a custom DnF with zorb for £21 vs fns for £27... Just can't decide whether it's worth the difference :-?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 pm

All my new DnF's have added Zorb, Tami sews it into a pad in the wetzone, so it's not just another thin layer, I can now get an extra 45mins - 1 hr out of my DnF's on my heavy wetter, so i'd say well worth the 70c she charges for it!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

oh really, thats good! yes i know what you mean about the cost of fluff n stuff - beautiful nappies, apparently very good too, but the cost - hmmmm :-? i like the shape of dnf's of my dd - i think its not only personal preference, but what fits your lo best :wink:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 pm

I am waiting on my first custom FnS at the moment, I have one standard in a cotton outer & tbh honest it's very small & not very absorbant at all ... the one I have coming is a heavy wetter version which I got at a discount on a co-op, as you say they are actually very expensive.

I love the fit of DnF too, it's really lovely, Guerilla Fluff are exactly the same shape, only the soaker is different. Rufus is in Mediums in both & he's 19lb and very long with chunky thighs

My avatar
Bobble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bobble » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:43 pm

An extra hour is pretty impressive and has swung it for me :D Also I know and like the fit of DnF whereas FnS is still an unknown for us.
Thanks for your help. xx

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies