hf1

How does TB size 2 compare to large wnnl?

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

How does TB size 2 compare to large wnnl?

Postby tinkerbell » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:46 pm

We are getting on very well with our basic cotton tots bots at the moment. No leaks at all and they are becoming the only nappy I can 100% trust as most of our other nappies are pockets and we were having some leaks. I want to get a large northern light for DS to try but just wondered how they compare size wise to the tots bots size 2? If they are any lower in the rise than the tots bots I don't think they would work for us as DS is tall...I have my fingers crossed though!

Thanx everyone x

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: How does TB size 2 compare to large wnnl?

Postby Sally » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 am

I'd say a northern lights would be higher in the rise than a tots I found tots low in the rise but love our WNNL :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 am

hmmmm i have tots size 2 nd one or two wnnl for taliesin but i find the fit around the leg not so good. he's got well, medium thighs i'd say we get leg gape with wnnn s well as the wnnl nd personally i find the tots re a better fit round the legs, along with the flexitots, although the flexitots size 2 are still bit big. taliesin is 1 by the way in case that's worth knowing and built like a tonka toy!lol i'd try and find one pre loved first maybe incase they don't fit so well.x

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby tinkerbell » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Thanks for your help ladies. Zak was 2 in May and is tall and quite slim. The tots bots size 2 fit fine but I just wanted to have a nice fancy fitted. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be lower in the rise than the tots bots or we would be risking a builders bum lol!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 pm

nah i would doubt the rise would be lower. the wnnl are quite high in the rise i find hun, just the legs we have issues with

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 am

My ds outgrew tots well over a year ago , he is just turned 3 now , they fitted his thighs ok still but the rise was quite low , esp if he wanted to poo in them :giggle: and the waist was tight on him too by then. We love NL's and he still has LOADS of space in the larges. He isnt wearing day nappies as of a few weeks ago as he's potyy training now , but NL's will definately last you to p/t - if they fit right :wink:

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby tinkerbell » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Sounds like northern lights will be fine then..now to raise some paypal funds...and decide what colours lol!!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies