My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: DnF sizing?

Postby littlesez » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm

simlou wrote:
littlesez wrote:went for 2 large might add a medium later. Can anyone see the database properly and just let me know I have 2 nappies on there sara a? my screen is rubbish here :roll:

Yep hun I can see two = hot pink & turqouise and rainbow :hug:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

littlesez wrote:
simlou wrote:
littlesez wrote:went for 2 large might add a medium later. Can anyone see the database properly and just let me know I have 2 nappies on there sara a? my screen is rubbish here :roll:

Yep hun I can see two = hot pink & turqouise and rainbow :hug:

You're welcome

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 pm

aggh decisions decisions! well the rise is pretty low on charlie in the Larges she has now, and she gets a builders bum when she bends over. Will see what Frances' large is like and amend my order if needed. Thanks everyone :hug:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 am

just to confuse u even more! our medium bv outer ones r on the tightest snaps, the prints are on second and third rows, the bv i find so very much softer on t's thighs too compared to the prints, no chaffing or rubbing issues there. the large he could wear as a night nappy if we did them, there is plenty of room on the larges on the tightest snaps for him. he's 23lbs almost and built like a tonka toy! if i order for t again i think i'd order a large personally, but the mediums are more trim looking on him and fit perfectly well

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies