hf1

Bamboozle stretchy's?

My avatar
KaiAlexOlli
Clothie
Clothie

Bamboozle stretchy's?

Postby KaiAlexOlli » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 am

Any good? I love bamboo nappies and ATM M hates anything bulky, so are they pretty skinny? She's fine with a mamabless unboosted and it lasts her AGES (all morning from about 8:30am-1pm if i want)! So absorbance isn't a great issue here! I loved the older original bamboozles and sold them (between O getting too big and being pregnant with M :roll: , always the way eh!) so what do they compare like to these?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Bamboozle stretchy's?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 am

I really like these and deffinatly want some for bump! I have the size 2 and use it fully opened on my DS who is about 25lbs, i love the fit of them :)

ETA absorbancy is good too :wink:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:15 am

I bought a couple of size 2's when Rufus was about 12 weeks as I didn't see the point in getting the Sz1's then as he was so big, they were a little bulky then tbh, but nothing terrible, now he's that bit bigger & on the middle rise popper they are fantasatic, really soft & cosy I just wish they'd bring out colours!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 am

I really like them too. I have a size 2 on the middle setting for Max (10 months) who is very long and thin. They are a great fit.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

i just threw one out :-( stained very quickly and just looked hanging after one poop. tried everything to sort it, but the more i washed it the more dog earred it looked. was not impressed. and normally i love tots nappies, got oodles of the rest, but truly let down by the stretchy. shame coz the fit was really good.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 pm

I've got 2 and I love them - they are really slim fitting onTyler who is approx 26.5lbs even with the booster doubled over at the front.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i just threw one out :-( stained very quickly and just looked hanging after one poop. tried everything to sort it, but the more i washed it the more dog earred it looked. was not impressed. and normally i love tots nappies, got oodles of the rest, but truly let down by the stretchy. shame coz the fit was really good.

That sounds like a duff one to me. Is it too late to return it or is binned, binned?! I have cotton ones I used with India for months (up to about 13 months) and now with Max since birth. They look worn but not to be binned yet. Yours doesnt sound right to me.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

no it is proper binned. i tried everything to get it clean and it just looked nasty. i have loads of tots nappies, cotton tots, bamboozles, flexitots (love them!) etc and the only ones to wash so badly was the stretchy. one or two of the flexi tots went a little bald in places so i posted about it on tots wall on facebook and fiona deleted it. charming! emailed the company and got no reply, still use them, and would still highly reccommend them. even over the new stretchy ones.

My avatar
mumface
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mumface » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm

I really like the stretchys, they would be perfect if they had a built in stay dry layer inside.
I also had some older style flexi-tots that went really bald, I rang Totsbots and they asked me to send them in and sent me 6 new ones straight away and a roll of liners thrown in. The newer ones have been used for about a year now and no sign of going bald.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies