hf1

nappies sizing DnF and mutts

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

nappies sizing DnF and mutts

Postby sahara » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:38 pm

ok my little man isn't a little really alittle man lol and med mutts give him a right builders bum now :giggle:

i want orde a dnf and maybe a fluff and stuff would i be ok getting mediums or am i better with larges.

what ones are good for long slim babies thanks

xxx

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: nappies sizing DnF and mutts

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

My son is 14 months and is in larges in most nappies incl dunkn fluffs and has been for a while. He's got a long body but chunky thighs! Not tried any mutts but our medium DnFs were too short in the rise.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm

thanks leo is 4 months but on the 98th percentile for length - hence his builders bum in meds :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Large Dunkn Fluff are huge so in that case I'd say try mediums.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 pm

I think large mutts are similar in size to medium DnS.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 am

for us,and my 1 yr old is shorter and well built, mediums are fab, obv over prints though, i think obv have far more stretch in them, the larges last for ages on him and are quite a loose fit on tightest snaps without having any leg gape what so ever. fluff and stuff personally i think are a much higher rise so prob a better idea and slimmer fitting, they'd be my nappy of choice for a tall slim child any day, not a chance of a builders bum in those hun, but maybe got for a medium,i have a large i'm waiting for t to still grown in to

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 am

Rufus grew out of his Medium Mutts quite a while ago now, but has only at 22lbs grown out of his small dunk n fluffs, and that was only due to giant thighs! the mediums fit him lovely, he is on 95th centile for length and weight.
Fluff n Stuff I only have a Medium woven which will be smaller than a obv or knit and that fits but is getting tight on the thighs.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

T fits on the smallest snaps on a Medium DnF. He is 11 months and 91st percentile for height, and 55th for weight. He weighs about 23lbs (we've not had him weighed for 2 months - so this is a guess :giggle: )

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:28 pm

My ds is 22lb and 14.5months and he fits both medium and large DnF. The large are big though on the smallest snaps. The mediums he has on the middle snaps. He's around 80cm tall.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies