hf1

motherease sandys??/

My avatar
nappymad09
Clothie
Clothie

motherease sandys??/

Postby nappymad09 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 pm

are these good just bought a brand new cotton one to try, i ready they were good for breastfed babies?
what are your thoughts on the motherease sandies x

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: motherease sandys??/

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:06 pm

I had some small ones given to me when DD was born and I really liked them. They're not the most absorbent of nappies but on a new born that doesn't really matter as you have to change them so frequently anyway. I liked how simple they were and I don't ever recall them leaking even with explosive BF pooh lol!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 pm

I think they are great nappies. Holds in the bf poo and are nice and roomy without being baggy iykwim. There is always a bamboo version if you need more absorbency. Mine have done 2 kids now and look really good for their age.

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 pm

i love them, found them great on emmy when breast fed & the large bamboo ones are great for night time now & plenty of room to add more stuffing.
look cute too :wink:

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Like them a lot! had small ones, cotton.
Now i would get xs bamboo for a tiny baby my LO was. She had to grow a lot in the first rwo or three months to get a really good fit in smalls :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 pm

I never got on with them unfortunately

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:26 pm

I really liked them, had some for DD4 who was quite a small baby and fitted the small size until she was 13 months, we ended up using the XL (toddle-ease) size for her at night with a booster and that did the job pretty well. Nice bomb proof nappy. We were the envy of the gastro ward when she was admitted for a weekend with a bad bug, pooping something resembling liquidized broccoli at quite a velocity, they offered me some disposables to use and I insisted on sticking to the cloth nappies, by the end of the w/e the nurses were amazed as she was the only babe on the ward without any nappy leakage.

Point made I feel :)

My avatar
caz88
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby caz88 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 pm

I really like them as well, the leg gussets mean they are good with BF poo and they look really comfy. Good with wool IMO cos of the legs in them. As mentioned before not great absorbancy but easily boosted if you want, I haven't tried the bamboo ones, but want to. Hope you like them!

My avatar
lizzyloo
Clothie
Clothie

Re: motherease sandys?/

Postby lizzyloo » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 pm

I love these, ~I ordered some of them in rainbow colours from the ME website, and they're gorgeous- definitely my best cloth nappy yet (though I'm just a beginner!)

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies