hf1

Slimmest fitteds?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Slimmest fitteds?

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh, how did I forget about Mutts?! We love ours.

My avatar
LibraryGoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Postby LibraryGoddess » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 am

Oh my! Lots of lovely fitteds to try :yahoo: That makes me happy. I'm just going to go through the list over the next few months and get one of each. In the name of research, you understand :giggle:

I have just ordered an in stock WNNL but booooo to their holiday it won't be here for a while!

Dunk and fluff next, I think.

Thank you so much for your input. :wine:

My avatar
Pasi
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Pasi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Have a look at Monkey Snuggles over on Babybots. I got two last week and love them - they're very trim and very absorbent. And gorgeous :wink:

I have a WNNL ordered - I got it from Kingdom of Fluff though, not WN, so it'll be here tomorrow hopefully! I can't wait to try it :D

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

And LLS :wink:
so trimm!!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 pm

sweetiebums, muttaqins, dunk n fluff, motherease bamboo sandys

My avatar
LibraryGoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Postby LibraryGoddess » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 pm

I Love the WNNL but I bought a large as DD is on the cusp of M & L and it's pretty high in the rise, so have bought a couple of pre-loved mediums. I'm really liking goodmamas on her and still so many to try! yay! :D

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 pm

I love Fluff n Stuff, Guerilla Fluff, Dunk n FLuff, Weenotions NL, Hollow Oak and I do like the bambeasy we have too but I tend to reach for pretty fluff first

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 am

Tots Bots stretch are nice and slim, but I think the new Itti Biitt Boo are slimmer - more like the fit between the legs of the old-style cotton Tots, and being popper fastening rather than Aplix are not too bulky at the waist either

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

We've just invested in some Weehuggers, which are amazingly slim and well fitting, and look so adorable!
The outer wrap part of the nappy can be worn multiple times, all you need to change is the insert. Any inserts can be used, although they do come with their own, we use them with Flip Stay Dry inserts.

Day to day we also use Tots Bots Stretch, which are fairly slim if you use them with just the regular insert, but if you need to boost them they can become quite bulky, and they also take forever to dry!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies