fitted with umbilical cut out/poppers

My avatar
rcf100
Clothie
Clothie

fitted with umbilical cut out/poppers

Postby rcf100 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey everyone, hope you are all well.

I'm currently expecting my second babe due in Jan and I'm after more small fitted nappies that have the umbilical cord cut out or poppers. I have 6 Kissaluvs already from my daughter, but need a larger stash than that for the first couple of weeks.

I'm looking to buy pre-loved and have been searching the forums for Kissaluvs or Swaddlebees OCV but I'm struggling to get anything and I was wondering if there are any other makes that I could be looking for? I'm only interested in fitted as I'm a 2 parter type of gal and have more than enough size 1's so it's literally just uping my stash until the cord area is fully healed that I need

Thanks

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: fitted with umbilical cut out/poppers

Postby chocmuffin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 pm

They've not got the cut-out but size 0 bimbles and bambeasies are both very good and are low enough to avoid the cord area.

I think Tanya's selling all her newborn nappies atm and has a few, along with gorgeous fluff&stuff which have a popper like swaddlebee's.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm

I know you asked about nappies but Thirsties wraps in small have a dip at the front for the umbilical cord.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies