hf1

Cheap fitted that stay soft

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Cheap fitted that stay soft

Postby ilovemyoboes » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Pockets aren't that reliable for a heavy wetter I don't think. I tend to find that if you overstuff them then the wee just comes out of gaps at the legs :( . My most reliable pockets are an upsy daisy and a (cheap) babyland!

I use totsbots bamboozles with nature babies wraps and they work very well. I add little lamb size 1 bamboo boosters, which aren't too expensive at £12 for 10 on ebay (cheapest I've found for bamboo). Make sure you wash the bamboo a few times before using. Bamboo anything should stay soft without using a dryer. If you can line dry outside then do as that helps. Also have one easy peasy bambeasy which is bamboo with a fleece lining. Also reliable, but bulkier than the bamboozles.

Apart from that, the most reliable AIO types I have are bamboo pop-ins from close parent or itti bittis. The latter can leak if you use too many inserts. Pop-ins are great, but not that cheap. Keep an eye out on here. I wouldn't recommend the micro-fibre dream-dri version for a heavy wetter; they only last an hour on my 16m old!

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm

LL bamboo:) BUt they are a low rise and kind of massive;) I got couple and love them anyway.
bitti boo are still soft (got them for about 3months now), still soft, but so tiny.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 pm

I would stay to stick to fitteds. TB fluffles stay lovely and soft, as do bamboozles. The new stretchy bamboo is awesome, and good as a BTP if necessary. The new TB wraps come in the same pattern as the v2 easyfits, and are well worth a look. The fluffles have a little pocket so can be further boosted as required.

For AIO/pockets, I would go for something like easyfits or pop ins so they can seperate easily for drying, then you won't need to buy so many.

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:47 pm

I am really liking my tots bots stretchies at the moment :wink:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies