hf1

More sizing Qu's - DnF LLS FnS etc

My avatar
Lizzy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

More sizing Qu's - DnF LLS FnS etc

Postby Lizzy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 am

Rufus wore his LLS M nappy last night and despite it being a side snap it fitted perfectly :wine: , also lasted well, but then i don't think he's a very heavy wetter

However he was on the last snaps :-? , so would it be a good idea to get a L as well or would that be too high in the rise and we would get leg gape :roll:

Also, considering the fit of the LLS M, what else might fit as a good daytime nappy ? I would love to get some DnF or FnS but don't know how high in the rise they are. Our prob with side snappers are that Rufus seems to wear them like hipsters :giggle: , which is fine under his woolies, but causes leg gape with a high rise :roll:

I am going to get his measurements in a mo when I get him dressed (lazy morning :coffee: ) so that might help, I might try to weigh him as well as I haven't done it for months :oops:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: More sizing Qu's - DnF LLS FnS etc

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 am

With the LLS you'd probably be better with a large trim, Poppy has a medium day and it fits ok on the second tightest on the legs and tightest waist and her large trim night nappy is a little big around the waist. Noah fits in larges but I'm pretty sure his latest one is a large trim after drying them altogether and it just wasn't upto the job on him. So is up for sale. :wink:

It's hard to say with the other brands because it sounds like my two are completely different shapes. Poppy has medium DnF and F&S and they both fit her perfectly but are very different styles, the dnf is low cut and the f&s is a higher rise. Both are really trim nappies.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 am

leo is so long I really struggle. meds tend to very low rise on him, but larges give him leg gape. We are in no mans land at the moment n- sorry that doesn't help much does it

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:35 am

My Rufus has just starting wearing a LLS Large Trim as he was on the last leg snaps of the M ... he was 22lb when weighed 3 weeks ago, has giant thighs and a littler waist.

He fits nicely into both M & L DnF, L FnS and M or L GF ... HL are too small on the legs now (not tried a toddler size though) those are the main nappies we use at the moment. LLS Day are also fab :D

HTH

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:38 am

paintedclaws wrote:With the LLS you'd probably be better with a large trim ... but I'm pretty sure his latest one is a large trim after drying them altogether and it just wasn't upto the job on him. So is up for sale. :wink:

Ooooooo is it a staydry inner heavy wetter??? :wink:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies