hf1

Best fitted for front heavy wetter

My avatar
CharlottesClan
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Best fitted for front heavy wetter

Postby CharlottesClan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:44 pm

ok so we started off with a mixture of pockets, fitteds, wool, wraps, all were working fine until about a month ago.

he is such a heavy wetter, and its all in the front of the nappy the back is always bone dry.

we are currently using wnnl boosted with hemp, a few tots stretchys and some terrys at home (heavily boosted)

i have given up at night and hes in a sposie with a wrap, due to night after night of leaks, and he shares a room with my older two, so it was disturbing everyone to keep changing the sheets in the middle of the night :|

so just wondered what there is out there i may have missed trying? those of you with the same problem share your secrets :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Best fitted for front heavy wetter

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 am

That is a tricky on - and odd that it is that happy but doesn't go to the back :-? Have you tried putting heaps of stuffing to the front? Hopefully someone else will have an answer because I'm not sure really :-?

sorry for being no help other than to suggest boosting in the zone you need it :D

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:54 pm

i found holdens landing was best. super absorbant

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 am

I've found dunk and fluff to be the best, boost it with some zorb if you can as that's about the best thing for absorbancy (Lush Tush sell it by the nappy cut so buy some and cut it into lengths, it won't fray). Have a look at LLS, Beth does super heavy wetter nappies I think, there's some instock at Peachy Tots atm although not sure what's left/sizes as I've had to stop myself looking :giggle:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 am

choccylisa wrote:I've found dunk and fluff to be the best, boost it with some zorb if you can as that's about the best thing for absorbancy (Lush Tush sell it by the nappy cut so buy some and cut it into lengths, it won't fray). Have a look at LLS, Beth does super heavy wetter nappies I think, there's some instock at Peachy Tots atm although not sure what's left/sizes as I've had to stop myself looking :giggle:

:giggle: Yes, still some in stock :D

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 am

It depends how much of a wetter your is, how long are the nappies lasting? Do you boost mostly at the front?

Noah can pee through a boosted wnnl in less than two hours, mostly an hour and it would be saturated front and back. We use night nappies as day one mostly and have done since he was about 15 months. We just can't use even heavy wetter day fitteds without him flooding them. And we only really use fitteds with wool (occasionally use a pocket if it's not time for his night nappy but he's soaked through).

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies