Holden's landing question

My avatar
LibraryGoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Holden's landing question

Postby LibraryGoddess » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello :)

I just bought a HL off classified and it was sold as a bedbug and it's gorgeous. But all my other bedbugs have 2 soakers that are seperate from the nappy. My HL fitted has a snap in double booster. The nappy i have bought has a snap in booster like the day fitted. Are there bedbugs with the snap in insert? Or has this been mis-sold? It doesn't matter as it's beautiful and it will get lots of use anyway. I just don't want to put it on her at night if it's a day nappy.

Thank you xx :hug:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Holden's landing question

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:48 pm

I have 2 bedbugs that have the double snap-in insert and they work exactly the same as my others with the 2 lay-in inserts. Think they *may* be an older version, that's all :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Every Bedbug I have every had has had 2 lay in boosters & all my fitteds have had a 2 part (but stitched together) snap in booster... I have always bought customs direct from Bonnie and have never had an option to change the booster type so I would say you have been miss sold.... I would let the seller know as Bedbugs are usually more expensive than day fitteds.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:01 pm

i used to have a day fitted i used as a night nappy. although when i sold it i sold it on as a day fitted. work as well i thought

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Why don't you send bonnie a message via facebook, she is quite good at remember the nappies she has made so may be able to help!
Love your LO tshirt in your pic,where's it from? I have a toadstool addiction at the mo! :giggle:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Bonnie often does the nappies as customs, right down to that sort of specification. I've had many Bedbugs with snap-in soakers as that's how I preferred them.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:12 pm

ladybird wrote:Bonnie often does the nappies as customs, right down to that sort of specification. I've had many Bedbugs with snap-in soakers as that's how I preferred them.

I have 2 of yours! Both with snap-in soakers which *can* make it easier with wriggly toddlers at bed-time :wink:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Shaunie wrote:
ladybird wrote:Bonnie often does the nappies as customs, right down to that sort of specification. I've had many Bedbugs with snap-in soakers as that's how I preferred them.

I have 2 of yours! Both with snap-in soakers which *can* make it easier with wriggly toddlers at bed-time :wink:

:lol: I don't think there's any known cure for wriggly toddlers!
They're newer Bedbugs, not *that* old at all, that's just how I've ordered them.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm

ladybird wrote:
Shaunie wrote:

:lol: I don't think there's any known cure for wriggly toddlers!
They're newer Bedbugs, not *that* old at all, that's just how I've ordered them.

:giggle: full on restraint in this house with my youngest ATM with DH & I working like a tag-team :roll: . Am pleased I know now though; I just assumed they were an older version because I'd never seen them with snap-in inserts :)

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies