hf1

Holden's landing question

My avatar
LibraryGoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Holden's landing question

Postby LibraryGoddess » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Thank you ladies... her other day fitted doesn't work at night even with exra boosting, but I think we'll give it a go. If there are other snap in boostered bedbugs around then I have no reason to believe that it's not one.

Scarlet - It's a mama's and papa's t-shirt but it was a hand me down. What size is your daughter in? Arianwen has just outgrown it - it's 9-12 months (she's quite big). It has some orange food stains on it that may come out with vanish, but if you think it would fit your LO it's all yours. Just PM me your address. x

Cheers all! :hug:

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:23 pm

I`ve just measured my M/L Holden`s and the day fitted has a 4 in diameter crotch whereas the bedbug has a 5in , the day fitted is always going to be a trimmer fit between the legs HTH

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Yes, PP is right - Bedbugs are wider through the crotch, and they also contain an internal core which is what makes the difference between them and the day fitteds. If you take hold of the nappy in your hands and rub your thumb and fingers against each other with the nappy between them you should be able to feel the additional thickness in the bedbug, which you won't feel in a day fitted. HTH

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

I have 3 embroidered bedbbugs that I have brought preloved all with snap in boosters then another 5 with lay in ones - think its just what was asked for at the time x

My avatar
LibraryGoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Postby LibraryGoddess » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Booooo! They're all the same measurement :x And it feels flatter than my bedbugs but not as flat as my fitted. I'll just have to put it on her one night and see what happens :wink:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies