hf1

Can you recomend me some fitteds?

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Can you recomend me some fitteds?

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm

What are the stretchies like? I might get some Wn northern lights bamboo, but don't want the wait :-?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm

pretty good. the fit is generally very good and i found they do fit like a glove. i need me a few more of those i think. bargainbots has had some on there recently. can't recall the price but cheaper on there if needed for nursery. they stay soft too i think moreso than the original ones

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Little Lambs would get my vote, but I never really got into following trends, just stuck with what I knew. I agree with Stacey about the fastening, for some reason poppers seem to throw people a bit. And to me a LL just looks like a nappy should :)

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm

I might look at getting some then, thanks :hug: None on that site though.

Is it just me or is there a lack of none wahm nappies? I was spoilt for choice 2 years ago and now I'm struggling to find something :-?

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Any comments on the Itti Boo's? Are they like the Ai2 which we didn't get on with at all

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

We have Hollow Oak, FnS, DnF, Weenotions northern lights and a couple of babybeehinds that I use for nights.

We had size 1 LL bamboo which were great and also flexitots which I really liked too. Jimmy Riddles were a firm fav but he has outgrown the larges we had on the legs and his arent that big!

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

How do you get hold of a Hollow Oak nappy though?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm

hehe u could ask me. i have a few :wink: i just don't find them absorbant enough and the fit is all wrong. the size 1 is okay but the 2 i find massive, but t has changed shape of late

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:37 pm

i give the nursery tots bamboozles and one little lamb. the bamboozles were second hand to me and we have used them for well over a year and they are fine. the little lamb is a bit smaller than the tots nappy, but has remained softer

i also have one goodmama- i use this boosted for overnight. and i have one elbee, which is a lovely trim little nappy

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies