hf1

Goodmamas

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Goodmamas

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Is anywhere stocking these now? I know Jabula used to have them but they dont have any now. I have 2 for Sandy but i like the idea of getting some for the new baby since they are btp and i love the look of the brights.

Is direct the only way?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Goodmamas

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 am

I think its probably only direct now :( which is a shame as i love them and want some girly ones, think i will just have to stalk classifieds becuase i cant afford to order direct/postage and customs :x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm

I thought someone might say that :( The girly ones are AMAZING aswell - i want some! I feel as if i can justify buying them as they are one size but i dont know ifd i can afford customs and postage aswell.

:x

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:31 pm

We could all pitch in and do a little mini co-op to bring cost down (i think we mentioned this a while back tory :wink: )

I have no funds whatsoever at the moment so if you wanted to order now id have to pass but happy with later on in the year/new year time!

I just got 2 plain OBV ones in the post and they are lovely but i think i prefer a bit of colour tbh :oops: so will be on the lookout for some funky boy ones :wink:

SArah x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm

I *think* that they have a $7 dollar per nappy postage charge - so not sure if a few of us all chipping in would make much difference? Plus a larger parcel is more likely to be stopped? I know they dont do regular coops so doubt we would get any discount for ordering a few :(

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Puddlekins have some on their re-loved section at the moment :wink:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies